Friday, October 22, 2010

My kid is SUPER! I have proof!



I know..he's so frickin SUPER! I just LOVE that kid so much. I'm so glad that other people recognize and appreciate how wonderful he is, and I know that school is hard for him, and I know that he's trying VERY hard to keep afloat, and I'm just so darned proud of him for trying and I like that the teacher recognizes that he's trying so hard and that he's doing so good. Dang im going to cry again.

So my happiness post of the day..probably for the month.. my baby being super duper and having proof to show everyone just how super he is.

And to top that off, he got a good report card this week too! two in one! so.. I'm thinking we may have to dip into our accounts, and rearrange things, and maybe instead of paying so much towards something..I think I want to take him to a Pirate Adventure show in Orlando this weekend, if not this weekend then maybe next? I don't know..I will have to research it, I believe that's a good reward for him, he loves pirates, and it's something personal that we can do as a family, to have the memories, and it's not as impersonal as candy or money or going to the dollar store for a toy. We may be hurting in the money department, but I feel that the two in one, plus he's been good for me at home, doing his chores and listening..he deserves a reward..and I think the memories he can carry with him for a lifetime, rather than a few days of a toy from the dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment