Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happiness for today

Two posts for today! one negative..one happy..

so my happiness post for today..


and I totally stole this picture from the net as well, cause I wanted to share my happiness but do not have the ability to really post the picture from my own camera, plus I wouldn't really wanna show the world how dusty my fans are:P

These things are the best things ever invented, next to toilet paper, shampoo and Ipods. If you clean your house, you really outta have one of these.. they extend and shorten and the heads rotate both ways, and it really does pick up dust and yucky stuff very easily. My fans get dusty real quick, I have four cats, a chicken, a dog, a kid and a husband. and a lot of times i'm too lazy to drag a chair with me everywhere (I know, I make NO sense, considering I'm busting butt to clean in the first place) and stand on it to scrub the fans every time I clean. This thing even gets the base part of the fan that a lot of people don't really think to clean.

See..its the simple things in life, i'm easy to please=)

No comments:

Post a Comment