Monday, October 18, 2010

Featuring ME! contest winner!


I know this seems like a silly thing to be insanely giddy happy about, but I just checked my email, cause I'm prone to 2 thousand junk mails a day, and if I don't keep on top of my email box it becomes like an insane jungle. So here I am at 12am reading my email. A few weeks ago I entered a contest hosted by a local writer who lives in St. Augustine. I'd picked up one of her books called La Vida Vampire at a outlet mall, started reading, and was hooked. I got her sequel now im very (impatiently) waiting on the third one to come out in May of 2011. I looked up the author online on the usual social sites, myspace and facebook and became a friend/fan of all her pages. Anyways, she hosted a contest where if you become a fan of her pages, and email her requesting to be in the contest, she would send you a free book of genre of your choice. I never win contests, but I enter them anyways with full hopes.

I got a email tonight, and here it is..

Hi Kimberly!

You are one of my 3 winners in the FB fan page drawing - and, wow! Thank you for being not only a fan/ friend on my "normal" page, but on all of them - and MySpace, too!

One paranormal romance coming up! Please send your mailing address, and let me know if the book needs to be packaged and/ or mailed in other than a normal US mail way. (As in marked as a gift for customs.)

Thank you again, and I hope you enjoy the book!

Light,
Nancy


lemme tell you, im one excited chick! I LOVE reading, and I LOVE authors that are close to their readers, and I love even more when I win a contest by one of my favorite authors. If you are looking to read a new author..and you like vampire type paranormal stuff..check out La Vida Vampire by Nancy Haddock. It's supremely awesome.

http://www.nancyhaddock.com/


so on that note, my happiness post..is about books! or in particular..a book. a great author. a email from her, and me being a contest winner! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment