Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mop Therapy

I've been putting off my post for today, simply because I wanted to try to keep up with the happiness thing. But I may just have to skip a day, because I am just annoyed. I got music blaring in the hopes that if I beebop enough with the mop, I'll wear myself out and get over the annoyed. I'm sure it will work, so far its got my blood pumping (I'm on break, waiting for floors to dry so I can go back over with a mop..we have annoying floors that take a few times to actually get CLEAN, then we have to go over it with a towel just to get the excess murky water off)

The company that finances my car, just changed hands. They went from GMAC to Ally. They should change the name of their company from Ally to Annoying. Imbeciles? Idiots? Allidiots? I swear. Since the change I've been on the phone with them if you average it out, probably 2 times a day. And they cannot get their crap STRAIGHT! it's like, GEEZE. document! If one person calls me to try and set up a payment, document in the little box in front if you called a "computer" and say that I specifically told you that I cannot do it today I have plans to some other time. That way I don't get another call 15 minutes later, by someone else. And NONE of them understand english very well, they are probably posted all over India or something, different servers, different headquarters.

So the other day I got a statement in the mail, how much owed, one of those statements you tear off the top to mail a payment to them. Jesse and I were in dispute last night while we were driving around about how much behind we were (not a serious dispute, I thought it was less he thought it was more) so we decided to call and get it clarified. Before calling today, I got online and viewed my statement there. TOTALLY different amount. okay? So I called the 800 number on the website.. after being transferred to three different departments and extensions, I finally get a (barely) speaking English person named Kiselia (pronounced Keysella). She proceeds to tell me total amount due was about 300+ dollars LESS than the statement and the website. Okay? She insisted that she set up a payment TODAY. Um no, not until I get a throughout explanation of what is owed and what I am paying (fees and whatnot). I tell her I have in my hand a statement from Ally saying this amount is owed. I'm in front of a computer stating that much is owed, and now you are telling me This is owed? WHICH is it? I am not about to loose my car because of the incompetency of you people. She put me on hold like five times, and came back to tell me her amount is right, and its this payment and this fee and thats why it's this. So I say, what about this paper I am holding in my hand saying this is owed? She wanted to know when I received this paper, maybe it wasn't this months statement? Yeah I received it yesterday. On hold again. She comes back on the phone saying their computers aren't showing record that I was sent any form of letter or statement since September. NO CRAP. It was sent 9/28. two days before October, which is the current month. She insisted their records show nothing was sent. I asked what address she has on file to mail payment to, and she told me. So I'm like, okay, well what do I do about this statement, because I so clearly have it showing who it was sent from, the amount due, and who to send money from, which ironically the address to mail payment back to, is the very same address she cleverly recited to me. And lets not forget the website, which is the website address person number 1 that I spoke to, recited back to me when he told me I can view my statement online to find out how much is owed. She tells me disregard both, and to set up her payment with her. I asked her name, her extension, and said if my car goes into repossession because you are telling me to disregard a paper statement, and a online statement, and go with her amount..I know exactly who to call and complain about. So she proceeds to try and get me to set up another payment. No thanks, I'll set it up online, and call back later and speak with someone else. *hangs up*

oh my gawd! seriously? get your friggin facts straight people, because I am NOT about to loose my car because of idiots who can't speak English, and don't have the same database on their computer, because clearly something is not matching up. *IF* I loose my car, its because of my own idiotcy and lack of payments. ARGH! I'm getting worked up again. Lemme go see if I can mop some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment