Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's here!

A few days ago, if you look back or go here, I posted a blog about how I won a contest that was hosted by one of my favorite authors, Nancy Haddock. I was very happy to win. Today I got my prize in the mail, that turned out to be a even bigger surprise..I got TWO! yep, two books. I'm ecstatic. and both of them look awesome! One of them i'd heard of, Vicki Thompson, I read two of her books and enjoyed them, so I am for sure looking forward to this one, the other one by Helen scott Tayulor, never heard of her but it looks pretty good, I'll make sure after i am done reading them I post my review. But I have a feeling they will be good.

I can't upload the pictures to make this my happiness post, the service is down for picture uploads..I'll have to come back later to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment