Thursday, October 21, 2010

my heart just swells

Some of my influence seems to be sinking in to my husband. And my heart just swells with pride. He came home last night, all poofed up and proud..know why? He went to CVS to pick up his prescription, and managed to purchase some Excedrin. He somehow got ahold of a coupon and purchased a 5 dollar bottle of Excedrin for $1.97. I'm so proud of him.

Starting to think a lot about Christmas..I have been for a while now, but it's starting to really sink in that I only have X amount of days until Christmas. So I've been thinking about what my game plan will be for Christmas. We are low on money, I've been trying to stock away a little bit here and there to go towards it, but most of the time I end up dipping into the fund to pay for bills or other stuff, can't get around it. So I've been trying to think of creative things to do or get. I do know that I have a $25 gift certificate for toys r us..so I'll definately be getting something from there. We have dollar general down the road, but the problem is, most of their toys are crap and break after like 5 minutes of stephen time. They have a lot of stocking stuffer things though. I'm sure I will think of something. Maybe I'll sit down with Stephen tonight when he gets home and tell him to start writing a letter to santa, and get some idea of things that he likes. I know that he's obsessed with all things pirates right now. I did find a cute scooby doo plush toy on toys r us website that is dressed up like a pirate, I might get him that. Of course there's always good old ebay. love ebay.

ok im rambling, not much of anything to really blog about right now, but it's 8am, so the day is just starting, there's probably a good possibility that I will be blogging again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment