Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dreams

I had some very weird very vivid dreams last night. A crappy night of sleep which I woke up like every hour it seemed like, but in between wake-ups, I had some disturbing vivid dreams. Most of them I don't remember. The more recent ones from this morning I do. I had dreams of people in my past, that aren't really connected with me, we were never friends. School mates..Some of them I didn't even really go to high school with, I think one of them I was in elementary school only, maybe middle? don't remember. Made me wonder, cause occasionally I do have a blast from the past dream, if these people ever dream of me? What do they dream? I can probably figure out the meaning of some of my dreams, like last night I had a dream that I went to Halloween horror nights at universal studios, only it was during the day, Jesse and I went, and we ran into his ex and two kids. I dreamed that he went in with them and spent the day with them, while I hooked up with my friends and wondered where he was. I think my subconscious was telling me that he'd rather be with his ex and kids than with me some times. but one of my dreams had a elementary school classmate, I think her name was Melissa, she was at my old house that I grew up in, and I was chatting with her about everything, like we were best buds. I have no idea why she even entered my dreams and why we were friends? I don't know, I know when I was in college I was taught that dreams are the minds way of getting rid of stuff floating around in our subconsciousness, but if that were true, then why dream it at all? cause i remember a lot of my dreams, so now whatever was at the bottom of my mind, is now at the top of my mind, cause it has me wondering all of this stuff. who knows? I certainly don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment