Monday, December 27, 2010

A drama filled Christmas

Christmas has come and gone. It was a nice Christmas. It turned out really well. Jesses kids got to have a great christmas, Stephen had a great christmas, and both my hubby and I had one. And I'm already done with putting everything away except the outside lights. All traces of Christmas is out of our house, except a few new toys that are on the living room floor that stephen is playing with.

I just want to take a minute to rant, because I was recently told not to post personal things on facebook, to write a personal diary. Technically a blog is a personal diary..I treat it like one. so I need to fill it up with a lot of curse words today.

Jesses ex totally caused a bit of a disaster during christmas. We got there with the toys, she was ticked off, her face got red, and she got all up in my face yelling to get out of her house I'm not welcome to her kids, or allowed to be on her property, she was going to call the cops if I didn't leave the property and come back at 12:30. I called her bluff and sat outside on her property in the car. she even thought she was cute by putting a tiny padlock on the sliding gate. If I really wanted to get in there its easy enough to climb the gate. Seriously now. God I wanted to go off on her so bad, but I refused to sink to her level in front of the kids.

Yesterday evening the kids called crying cause they wanted their daddy, Jesse turned the speaker phone on so I could hear her in the background telling the kids that he's not coming over. So jesse decided to just go over. proove her wrong. she called back and I answered, which lead to a good half hour of her going off on me and me going off on her, her basically calling me a horrible person because I went to charity and put her kids names on the list and took a bike away from some other poor kid. first of all, you do not need to know my finances, but you can't just walk into a charity and walk out with toys, you have to qualify for it. If they thought we were rich enough they wouldn't have given us free bikes and groceries now would they. she tried to say ALL the toys came from a charity and I was scum for passing them off as gifts from us. uhm okay..not that it's any of your buisness but I had help from my dad to get them gifts. She said jesse never used to want to spoil the kids but now every time he goes to see them he brings gifts, he never did that until he met me, she claimed I was trying to buy their love. first of all..jesse is his own man, if he buys gifts for HIS kids, thats on him. second of all, it was CHRISTMAS! of course we're going to get gifts for the kids. Then she said because every gift came from charity she was going to turn around and give them all away. You're going to take toys from your kids hands and give them away?? who does she think she's kidding?

She brought up some incident 7-8 months ago where apparently all I did was hang around outside the gate when I knew darn well I was not welcome on her property. um okay? I was picking up my husband? What else was I supposed to do, drop my car off, walk away and have him come pick me up? PUHLEASE. Then she started turning the fact that he doesn't see the kids on me, and him, and the kids are going to grow up hating their father. Excuse me? he went 6 months without seeing the kids in spite of calling her every day trying to arrange it. she's all, I did not get calls, and I have CALLER ID. like she's all big and bad that she's got caller ID, well..so do we..and I did not see her number ONCE show up trying to find out where he was.

She even brought up my MIL trying to tell me that she talks to her all the time, and Robin tells her everything about our relationship. Why does she even care, she's just the baby mama? im the WIFE. Jesse talked to his mom and his mom said she doesn't tell her nothing.

She plays her little games, gets him to go over later on at night, probably tells the kids to ask him to stay the night, then tells them he can't because he has to get home to his family. She gets him to come over, and since it's so late at night, he should just stay over. so he has to explain to the kids why he can't stay the night. making him look like the bad guy.

I've been stewing about this for a for a little bit, and I do need to sit down and talk to my HUSBAND about it. Every time he goes over there he comes back telling me how she bad mouths me and stuff, I did nothing to her, I married the man she thinks she owns, thats all I did. I think I need to talk to jesse about getting her to just shut up. Stand up to her and tell her to back off, he loves his wife, he's not leaving her, do not say one more negative thing about her in front of him, or the kids, when he comes over he wants nothign to do with her, just the kids, which is the reason he's there. cause now she's thinking she's going to bring her hatered into my house? I let her go on and on in the phone, gave it right back to her, maybe she thinks she can control this situation and she won a battle or something? but guess what honey..im still the WIFE.

I just don't understand how people can be like that? I must have had it lucky, I came from a broken home, and my dad and mom because they had me in common, so they became friends, and everything was hunky dory. She's just got this big stick shoved up her butt or soemthing. I dont know. I'd give anything to be able to have jesse let his kids stay over here, or come visit. It's so sad that I can't even get to know my own step children. My son can't play with his stepsiblings, cause even when they do get together they have fun playing. All because of one woman's twisted view of the world. I just don't get it?

So now that i've vented to someone other than my husband, im going to go finish building pirate things for my son that santa so annoyingly got him without bothering to build it for him :P

2 comments:

  1. My sons dad's wife was just as idiotic as her, she used to call me and say he was not going to see Jacob etc, and Jacob could not play with his brothers, and I was the one who was the ex trying to have the kids get along, I could care less about Nick, but the kids needed each other, she too was a whack job, its not you Kim some women are just insecure and full of hate, Jesse does need to not only put his foot down with her, but assert his legal rights with his children, legal aid might be able to help him get the visitation schedule set up on paper and if she interferes she can be punished for it. He should be able to bring them home and spend quality peaceful time with them, keepa diary of her antics on paper to use in court. She also sounds unstable. He should not be allowing any disrespetful talk about you period, he needs to address it, by allowing it she is still believing she has a chance to change her situation with him. I hope things get brighter for you, and as far as facebook goes, we got ya girl : -)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I see that! Jesse got on the computer last night and was telling me that it was blowing up to 50+ post, i was just like..WOW. lol warm fuzzies. i have been documenting, ive been bad the past few months though, but im thinking of starting up again, cause it seems like it's just getting worse, especially now that she's trying to say stuff to my face. ugh.

    ReplyDelete