Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Warm fuzzies named Stephen

I just wanted to ramble a little bit.  I've been a little talk happy on facebook, mostly because its my place to talk, i don't really write in a journal, I dont really blog anymore.  I know that I overshare, I know that I complain too much, or post too much passive aggressive stuff.  the fact is, im a loner, its me and my son, and theres only so much I can talk about star wars and pirates and legos, without going crazy.  lol  i get overdramatic.  theres a reason for that, its called omg.. im a girl. 

ok, so that being said, im working on it, im taking my life one disaster at a time.  i may have a melt down and a omg what do I do, I may reach out to 600 strangers on the internet, to omg! about it with.  but im trying.  im taking it one day at a time.  one crisis at a time, one financial meltdown at a time.  ill be okay one day.  i know it.

ok so now that ive covered my craziness.  i need to focus for a minute on my warm fuzzies.

my choices in life havent been the best, ive mad a crap load of mistakes.  most of them centered around guys.  ultimately, one of my biggest mistakes gave me the best thing thats ever happened to me.  my son.  he is my whole world.   ive since made choices that have affected how my son and I live, and they havent always been the best.  but, im working on it, one day ill get the whole mommy thing 100% perfected, that will probably be the day after I die when im super old and im looking down on him and his family and how happy he is (i hope!).  right now, we're living in a 1 bedroom apartment, in a new school district, starting 100% fresh, just me and him.  last year, i moved him in the middle of a school year from one district to another, to start our new lives together.  and he fell really behind.  he's repeating this year.  and i just had a conference with his teacher, who absolutely really adores him.  she said he is doing super awesome, she thinks that he is a super good fit in her classroom, and he is doing great.  and it just gives me warm fuzzies.  maybe this craziness in our lives, was worth it?  i know its just the first semester, and stuff, but its a start.  im proud of my son, im proud that he can bounce back so easily, adapt, and embrace, all of the stuff that has happened to him.  im so proud to call him my son, i truely am.  im all mushy, and warm fuzzies about it.  <3 i="i" love="love" my="my" p="p" son.="son.">

1 comment:

  1. You are a good Mom, you made some mistakes, you've learned from them and moved on and are now concentrating on you and Stephen. I'm proud of you for the life that you are bringing him into and it's showing in him now, the new school, new job, new apartment have been a good step for you both. There are some bumps in the road, it never seems perfect but life is much much better for you now. Don't ever go backwards, always go forward and make better choices for you both. Hopefully you'll get on your feet and you won't have so much worry financially and will be able to enjoy what you have now. I love you both. Mom

    ReplyDelete