Monday, April 23, 2012

A good message

I get to work this morning,and my job has this thing every now and then, a mass spam email that is supposed to be words of encouragement and enlightment..anyways so I get to work this moning and check my email..and the message for today was this:

Are you ready for a new chapter in your life? In order to move forward itno new blessings you have to be willing to let go of the old.  The things that are behind you are not nearly as important as what is right in front of you.  It's time to get ready for the "new"!

You may have had some unfair things happen, things that you don't understand.  but you have come too far to allow them to hold you back or to stop now.  Instead of allowing those things to hold you back, why don't you let go and take a step of faith into something new?  It's time to get a new, bigger vision; its tme to get a new fresher outlook; to rise to a new attitude.  Instead of settling where you are, pick up and move forward.  Have the attitude that says, "I may not understand it, but I am moving forward to greater things." God has a new chapter for you- a chapter filled with blessings.

All my blubbering last night about closed doors and things like that, then I get to work and read this email. 

I'm depressed today, he left, he's no longer in Florida, the email probably would have impacted me far harder tomorrow than it would have today, but even so, all day long I thought about the email.  What are the chances that the email would have came today, of all days, the day after I said my goodbyes and realized that a chapter had ended in my life?

I must go to bed now, I'm really tired, I just felt compelled to write about this email.  all day long I wanted to blog about it, it's insane the conversation I kept having with myself in my head to stop myself from going to the bathroom to blog.   :)

1 comment:

  1. It seems like everything that comes your way is Gods way of telling you to look towards a new beginning. Time will heal as you let go of the old and embrace the new chapter in your life. SCG will help you get through the hard times and as time goes by your old chapter will get easier. I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete