Sunday, July 25, 2010

rambling

its been a lazy weekend. Our schedules are exteremly messed up right now. Jesse works second shift, which is from 2-11, by the time he gets home showers and we get to bed and sleep, its really late, im all screwed up as far as how early to go to bed and how early to get up. this weekend was nuts cause I ended up staying up all night for like, two nights. then with stephen getting up i didn't really sleep at all during the day. today i finally got some sleep, except because of the fact that I slept all day, ill be up all night now. and because the library had the nerve to be closed today, I don't have any new movies to watch, so i get to blog and play games on facebook and read books. I finished my puzzle last night, 1000 piece panoramic puzzle. I wanted to go buy one today but $$ is really tight.

my foot hurts. back in 9th grade I had a plantars wart, it ended up being surgically removed. since then its come back two-three times. I really hope that it didn't come back again, them things HURT. I hope I just stepped on it wrong and its bruised.

We have a chicken. we have two dogs, 4 cats, 1 fish and a chicken. this chicken, whom I call Mork..(sometimes I call my entire brood Morky Mork and the funky bunch) Mork had a companion chicken we called Mindy, she had an accident and drowned in our kiddie pool. Since then I've felt so bad for mork, he's so lonely, so I actually petted him, and we warmed up to each other..it started off with him laying on me constantly while I petted him, then he graduated to my shoulder..eventually worming his way into the house now and then. we are now at the point where he thinks he's entitled to staying in the house 24/7. he's not into being petted much and all of the animals have warmed up to each other. Mork will get LOUD if we DARE attempt to take him back outside to his pen. so if you ever come over to visit, careful where you step, because we have a chicken that struts around the house. its actually pretty cool, he eats everything, so all of the crumbs that the animals leave on the ground from their food, or my five year old's crumbs. he eats bugs so if we have a ant or flea or something he will eat it. sometimes ill walk around the house and see mork strutting around, and im like..wtf? we have a frickin CHICKEN in our house. who has a pet chicken? I can't think of too many people who have pet chickens.

I also have four cats, my oldest Duke recently passed away, so my brood as gone from 5 cats to 4. they are around. moms cat Jake is a fairly recent addition to the house..Jake is having a very hard time adjusting, and with all the animals here I can see why. I feel bad for him, but at least he's eating sometimes. my kitten, Leon, I got him for mothers day, he's a terror..typical kitten energy, but he's totally mine, I will be the ultimate cat lady when im 90 years old.

I have two dogs..a pit bull sweetheart Candy..total sweetie..she puts up with everything, the kitten the new puppy, the chicken..stephen, and just takes it. sometimes when its too much and she's getting beat up on, she'll come over to me and put her head on me or start nibbling my hand asking me to help her. and shes loyal, I don't think i've ever had a more loyal dog in my life. when duke passed away, I was devastated, I was so sad, along with guilty about the death..it took a lot out of me, please Jesse and I were fighting, and all sorts of bad things were happening one after the other, so I was crying and a total mess, talk about mental breakdown. anyways so while i was blubbering, Candy would NOT leave my side. if I started to cry, shed put her head on my shoulder or lick my tears. she really is the best dog ever. I also just got a new puppy. the puppy was stephens for a while, until stephen realized he was the one to pick up poop piles if theres an accident. but the puppy is really good at going outside. her name is Coco. Sometimes stephen can be a little rough with her, so she's more inclined to spend time with me. Shes going to be a HUGE dog. shes got a lot of big breeds in her. shes a total mutt..jesse told me all that she has in here but I can't remember some of it. Great Dane is one of them. shes a cutie tho, brown with some white stripes around her head, and the prettiest blue eyes.

and a fish..Wall-E. its a beta fish we got for 2 bucks at walmart (hence the name..plus its one of the movies stephen likes) thats one of the easiest animals we have to take care of.

and so I pretty much live on a farm in a suburban rural area. I draw the line at having any other animals though.

we're renting a house..its pretty cheap and totally worth the effort..three bedroom two bath, garage fenced in back yard, and a shed. its pretty big.. its run down though, its an older house, and the landlord thinks that the idea of "fixing" things, is duct tape and cardboard boxes. but its home. its a bit out of the way, and not anywhere near any of my friends and family, so sometimes I feel like im isolated, and I miss a lot of the functions and parties my friends have. I hate that I miss them, I just don't have the gas money to go 25-50 miles away to and from. it stinks.

and my mom is a million miles away, she lives in indiana..you just have no idea how much I miss her. there isn't too much I can say about that right now other than it just plain sucks. i miss her:(

most of the rest of my family is here in florida..I see my dad now and then when he picks up stephen but I dont really see the rest of them..distance and money and lack of communication. some of them im a little upset with for various reasons. and some of them, lets just say that jesse and I, when we got married we sent out announcements and we got cards and congrats from a lot of his family..I didnt get a single thing from anything in my family, not really even a phone call..i got one from my aunt and grandma in oviedo area, but thats about it..it sucks. family should be supportive no matter what, right? hrm. but whatever.

sometimes, with all that is going on, and how hectic my life is, and how many negative things seem to be happening, its hard to keep a positive outlook, sometimes I think it might just be better if we took a map, got a dart and threw it, and moved..maybe a fresh start is something that we need, our financial problems will follow us, but there has to be something better than whats been going on around here lately.

im jumping subjects a lot, i feel like i have way too much on my mind and no outlets to really let them go on, and its always been relaxing to type or handwrite a journal type thing, a lot of times the online blogging has gotten me in big trouble, but its relaxing.

ok well i have mystery gifts to go collect and open in farmville, and then i want to go lay down and read and hopefully get sleepy to go to sleep. night all

No comments:

Post a Comment