Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hey there!

I used to blog nonstop on myspace. But I stopped..today in every effort to avoid cleaning, I decided to sit at the computer and "clean" my bookmarks. Recently my muchloved and muchused laptop took a dive and stopped working, so now Im using my much older desktop, its slow as molasses and the internet cuts in and out, but at least it feeds my addiction. my addiction you ask? mafia wars and frontierville and farmville on facebook *roll eyes* i know, im one giant dork. but technically im a stay at home mom to a five year old..those games are my brain dead way to have some piece and quiet. anyways so cleaning my bookmarks, I used to read other peoples blogs, I went in each of them, one out of 15 are still being used. I felt a inkling to start a blog. I don't know that I will keep up with it, but eh. I used to have readers on myspace, maybe someone will stumble on my blog and read? I don't know. I read somewhere that the blog craze is kind of fading into oblivion, who knows. if anything this can be a way to sit down and type and look busy without being busy.

so.. my name is Kim, im a mom of a five year old pain in the butt..Stephen, whom is the love of my life. He's a chatterbox who loves arguing..if you tell him the sky is blue he will argue to his dying breath how its red, and give you this long winding (often very confusing) history regarding why the sky is red. I figure he's going to either be a lawyer, or something that involves talking..newscaster maybe.. or quite possibly a mechanic..cause often words come out of his mouth such as "mommy! i blew a HUGE gasket!" when he told me that..he was going to the bathroom. after I heard that I had to clean up the mess my mouth made on the wall when i was sipping my dr pepper.

so back to me. I'm a not-quite 30 year old girl, currently unemployed..lost my job recently and collect unemployment. I decided to not actively seek work until stephen goes to school, daycare is toooo much money. I married a guy named Jesse on May 2, 2010. He's my very pain in the butt love of my life, I often ask myself why is he so nuts, but I haven't figured out why yet. maybe in the next 20 years I will? I don't know. I am crazy about him though, as wierd as he is;)

I am also a magnet for drama. People tell me often "if you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all" so true. I'm waiting for one single day of my life to come with good news or no drama. especially lately. the past year for me has been absolute hell. and it doesnt seem to be slowing down any time soon. So I'm figuring this blog might be a venting point as well. I don't ask for drama, I don't ask for attention, I don't ask for all of this, it just happens. I know the internet isn't as private as some may think, but if I can't vent negative stuff, I'll end up holding it inside of me, until I blow up.

I think i've put off cleaning long enough. I've done a lot today, cleaned out the closet in the living room, laundry, cleaned stephens room, the computer room, my bookmarks on the computer, the cat litter, swept up the living room, and some other stuff. I'll blog more later, hopefully I won't forget that I started this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment