Friday, October 25, 2013

Stalker

Hello little girl,

This blog is for you.  Because I know you obsessively read them for proof of the horrible things he's told you about me.  You know how I know he's telling you? My dear stalker, I was you.   I was his "hun" his "baby" the only one he said he's ever loved as much as he did.  I was you.

You're not so special as you think you are.  Once upon a time, his ex and I had problems.  We did the same thing that you and I are.  Don't believe me? I'm sure I vented somewhere in this blog, in my ultimate superiority that our relationship was special, that she couldn't possibly know what our relationship entailed.

And all the while, I wondered why the hell he never once spoke up in my defense, I was constantly in a battle with her, by myself.  Just like he never defended me to her, he will never defend you, to me.

I have since spoken to her, and all of it has been cleared up.  She told me the nasty things Jesse would tell her, I told her all the nasty things Jesse had told me about her. 

So you see little girl, you can tell whoever until you are blue in the face that he's special and loves you above all else, and everyone else has done him wrong, call me a bitch, call me whatever you want.  The truth is?  I was you.  And I'm finally at the point in my life where I'm no longer blinded by his once in a lifetime love, that I can tell you, I don't give a duck, if you are dating him. 

8 comments:

  1. Why would you threaten to get rid of his father's ashes? Send them to him and send me the bill. But please don't throw them out.

    ReplyDelete

  2. 1) I dont have the money to send this giant ass box.
    2) ive been asking him for two years now what he wanted me to do with them, i finally just called and talked to his mom about what to do with all his stuff, she said to toss em in the garbage, ashes and all, but no..ive been carting it around move after move, because i thought i'd be nice and let him let me know when he's ready for them. I didn't threaten him, i asked him what he wanted me to do with this box, cause frankly, i can't find room to put this really big box anywhere, and id rather have the guy out of my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He don't have the money to get it up here either so just email me the info so I can pay to have it shipped up here and I saw the text message u asked him what to do with them or u were gonna throw them out

      Delete
  3. I was just gunna throw them in the lake by the park

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's according to his mother. From what Jesse has told me he idolizes his father and he's not gonna tell u to send me the bill cause he doesn't want me to pay for anything for him because of that stubborn male pride stuff. I'm giving you the option to get it out of your home please just trust me on this I have been completely honest with you from the start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need to sit down and talk to him about his dad.   it's not my place to tell you what Jesse told me in confidence. if and when he starts opening up to you about the things his dad did, the things he went through, you'd want to burn the ashes too.

      Delete
  5. Can you just tell me where the ashes are or are you as cruel n heartless as I believe you to be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you just tell me where the ashes are or are you as cruel n heartless as I believe you to be

    ReplyDelete